Pages

Sunday 8 September 2024

Bunch of Hocus Pocus

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Here is my card for this weeks challenge reminder.  The challenge is running in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and this months theme is Anything Goes/Colours of Fall

For this card I have used several of the Halloween Clear Stamp sets and stamped them onto this postage stamp arrangement which is a die from Waffle Flower

I used the potion bottles from the Lovin from the Covin Set, the books and the sentiment from Midnight's Halloween Adventures #3, the Witch and the Owl from the A Little Hello-ween Set and the bats from the You Look Familiar Set

I coloured these images/scenes using Copics and a white Gel Pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful design, and thanks for showing another way to use the WF postage die set. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll share more soon!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome postage stamp design Lisa ... love the cute images & the colors are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really gorgeous card Lisa. Your colouring is amazing as always and I love the fab images. Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge and apologies for my late comment. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in
    future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon