Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2024

Peekaboo Pumpkin ATC Set

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT card for Amanda Jayne Designs 

It has been a while since I made a set of ATC's but as soon as I saw the Peekaboo Pumpkin Digi Stamp Bundle I knew I just had to colour them all and create a set of four ATC's

I coloured them up using Copics and the Sentiment is a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps

I would like to enter this ATC Set into the following Challenges



Before I finish this post did you know that Amanda Jayne Designs has a Facebook Group?  You can see all the new digis as they are released and all the gorgeous DT projects too.  

Lastly, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

2 comments:

  1. These are so adorably cute, full of autumn goodness!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    Co-Owner: {Four Seasons}, NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers},{Word Power}, {Double D}, {Peace On Earth}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}, {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ACTs. Beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you beautiful artwork back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon