Pages

Saturday 28 September 2024

Coffee for Two

 Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT card for Amanda Jayne Designs and this weekend the DT are promoting another of the fabulous bundles


For this card I have used both characters in the A Latte Love Digi Stamp Bundle and I went with a CAS design.  Tomorrow I will be back with a scene card using just the girl so I hope you can pop back tomorrow and take a look at this card too

I coloured both the images using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Amanda Jayne Designs has a Facebook Group.  You can see all the new digis as they are released and all the gorgeous DT projects too.    Hope you can come and join us!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon