Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2024

AJ's Spooky Bundles

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT card for Amanda Jayne Designs 


I just love this new Halloween Scene Builder Bundle and so I just had to make another card using it lol.  This time I swapped out the witch on the broom that comes with the bundle and used one of the witches from the Little Witch Bundle 
From the scene builder I used, Spooky Tree Silhouette, Scary Pumpkin, Moon and Spooky House

If you put these two bundles together you would end up with six witches (one of them precolored) and 18 scene builder elements.  My brain is doing somersaults just thinking of all the different scenes you could create with them!!

I coloured this whole scene using Copics.  The senitment is a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Amanda Jayne Designs has a Facebook Group.  You can see all the new digis as they are released and all the gorgeous DT projects too.    Hope you can come and join us!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



1 comment:

  1. Your scene building is second to none! Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge! We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon