Pages

Sunday 1 September 2024

Autumn Coffee

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Its the start of a new month and that means a new challenge in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

This month our optional theme is Colours of Fall so even if you don't like to make Autumn cards you can use those green, yellow, browns etc and make something else

For my inspiration card I have used Autumn Digi Stamp  I know I only made a card a week or so ago using her but she is one of my favourites and I could colour her up all day lol

This time I enlarged and cropped her so that she really is at the forefront of the card

I coloured this whole scene using Copics and added a nice large sentiment which you can find in the store HERE
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 







7 comments:

  1. What a great image and a fab sentiment with lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Fall creation! Fun image and beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Lisa. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. Autumn is upon us, and this card captures everything I love most about the season. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful card with us at The Four Seasons. It's a treat to have you play along and we do hope you'll join us again soon.

    In the meantime, I'd sure LOVE to have you come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we have some truly AMAZING prizes. It would be a treat to have you play along with us there as well. have a blessed and creative week.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic card and what a great sentiment too. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in
    future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon