Pages

Sunday 6 June 2021

Poultry in Motion

 Hi Everyone

I get to work with these cute Chickens this month for my post for Digi Doodle Studios 

This was in the store as a pairables digi set but since I made the card this has been discontinued BUT you can now buy it as a clear stamp from Digi Doodle Studios Sister Company Ink n' Splatter. You can find them HERE
 
I decided to take one of the sentiments in the set and enlarge it so it filled up most of the card.  I then dotted some of the chickens onto it.
 
The images are all coloured using Copics
 
I have a couple more cards throughout June using this set so please pop back and check them out.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 




6 comments:

  1. Great example of how to effectively size digi stamps, love the end result! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness, this is so cute! I just love the sentiment!! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie
    www.secretstamper.com
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your card really made me smile! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet challenge. Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card - love all those chickens - thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again next time!
    XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
    http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon