Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2021

Hetty Clare's Pony

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Crafty Animals.
 

As always the theme is Anything Goes as long as you include an animal on your project

For my DT card I have used this image called Ice Cream Pony from Hetty Clare 

I have coloured the image using Copics.  I am not a horsey person at all but I was asked to make this by my friend for a special little girl.

I found the horseshoe digi paper on etsy in a shop called Little Panda Digitals
 
I typed the sentiment at the time of printing the image.  I used a Memory Box Alphabet die to cut the DAISY in green glitter card and the 7 today is a die from Robert Addams.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card
    We have a DT call is still ongoing, please check the details on the Challenge Blog if you are interested.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! What an adorable and cute card you've created! That special little girl is in for a wonderful treat. I'm so glad you joined in the fun on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori (DT at Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is the image of a girl sharing her treat with her best friend. I didn’t notice the designer paper featured horseshoes till you mentioned it. It’s perfect! Daisy will love it! Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a darling image, Lisa! Fab coloring and wonderful paper choices. I want to thank you for playing along in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge this month at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Hope to see you playing again soon. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon