Pages

Sunday 20 June 2021

Feeling Foul

 Hi Everyone

I am here with another project using Gossip Chicks Pairables from Digi Doodle Studios
 

These are no longer available as Digis but you can you buy them as clear stamps from Ink n' Splatter
 
This time I have also used the papers designed to go with this set called Clucker Clacker Digi Paper Pack 
 
I popped the chicken, basket and bucket together and used two of the sentiments that are in the set.  The images are coloured using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

5 comments:

  1. Great card lisa shame not as digi as i have this set and love colouring them larger than a general stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card. Great colours and fun sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just tooooo cute. I love the sentiment and the little chick is so cute. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz, Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is so sweet! Great sentiment!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon