Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Maisy in Pink

 Hi Everyone

Here is my second inspiration project this month for Conie Fong Art & Design 

I have again made a card using the cute mice that were released in May.  I think these are so cute.  I have used Maisy on her own this time with the other sentiment that comes in the set.

You can find the image in store as part of the Maisy and Cory Mice Bundle
 
I coloured the image using Copics and added a touch of sparkle to the frill on her dress using a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 

 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

11 comments:

  1. So cute.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is certainly the cutest image and your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining in at The Colour Crazy Challenge and Best of Luck in the Draw. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute image it's lovely thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is delightful and a beautiful card with a cute mouse. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reallyis cute, and beautifully coloured,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, this is darling! Your image is so cute and your coloring is always amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can say is that little mouse is such a cutie-pie. She is so sweet. Well done, Lisa. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon! DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is gorgeous! And just look at that dimension on those flowers! Amazing work.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute and a great CAS design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute little image. Love the simplicity of the card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon