Pages

Monday 21 June 2021

A Clucky Reminder

Hi Everyone

It's time for a bit of inspiration from me from the Digi Doodle Store
along with a shout out about this months challenge over on the blog.


I have a card to share with you which features some of the elements that you can find in the Gossip Chicks Pairables Set.  These are no longer available as digis but you can buy them HERE as clear stamps

Our Challenge theme over on the Blog this month is Boys To Men so we want to see your Male themed creations.  I have made a card for my Nephew whose birthday is in the summer.
 
You have until 28th June to enter this challenge which means there is only one week left!

You do not have to use a DDS Image to enter the challenge but the prize is greater if you do!

Head on over to the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog to play along

 I have coloured the images using Copics

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa this is one brilliant male themed card that image is ACE thank you for joining our challenge at DRAGONFLY DREAMS
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! Your nephew will love this card. Love your cute little chicken! Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa - this is so cute - I love the little chicken coop and saying. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Craft Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon