Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2021

Lighthouse Scene

 Hi Everyone

It is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles today


The theme for this month is For The Men/Boys

For this project I stepped away from my normal cutsey style and coloured up this lighthouse scene which is from a Kit and Clowder Colouring Class.  This is just perfect for my Mum's partners birthday which is later in the year.  He likes scenery like this lol!

The whole scene is coloured using Copics, a white gel pen and a white pencil.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon







7 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card. Your colouring is just amazing. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #88 which has the theme Anything Goes. The sponsor is Fred She Said. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Your colouring is absolutely amazing! I wish I could walk along that coast line and look at the pretty lighthouse. Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Best of luck and hope to see you back with us soon again. Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring and scene. So awesome. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a smashing project!
    We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Stay safe and well.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT



    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lisa! Fabulous coloring. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great effort in your colouring here. Nice work.
    Thank you for joining World Wide DT Challenge
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back again, and again, great job with this project with your colouring.
    Thank you for entering your lovely project into Classic Design Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon