Pages

Saturday 5 June 2021

Pink Angel Wishes

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge 

The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as its Fantasy themed.

Here is my DT card and I have used Angel Wishes from Conie Fong Art 

I have coloured the angel using Copics and added sparkle to her wings using a clear star gelly roll pen

The clouds I created by using Distress Inks and a cloud die.  The sentiment is a clear stamp and I used the Distress ink to stamp that too.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and I love that image thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet in the soft colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge 'Magical Worlds' theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Beautiful image and coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz,

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully done with this sweet image! Love the pink sky/clouds!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge where it's all about "Magical Worlds". Hope you'll play along with us again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - love all the pink.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. Love your coloring of the angel, she's so adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafy Chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lisa. Thank you for sharing with us over here at LeAnn’s World 101 and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://challengeleannsworld101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful fairy image! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning creation.
    Thank you for entering your lovely project into Classic Design Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon