Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Mice Friends

 Hi Everyone

Here is some inspiration from me today for Conie Fong Art & Design 

I have made a CAS card using Maisy and Cory Mice Bundle
 
These are such cute images
 
I have used both mice images and one of the sentiments to create this card
 
I coloured the images using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 

 

                                            

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


7 comments:

  1. Sooo adorable! Those two mice are as sweet as can be. Love your coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh such little cuties, wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Sweet images and fun colors. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER ADORABLE!!! I love your coloring of these sweet mice. Thanks for sharing your card with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, and good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are so adorable! Love those sweet mice! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you join in again soon.
    Debbie
    www.secretstamper.com
    Join the Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet card, and your colouring is fabulous - the flowers really 'pop'! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet challenge. Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your CAS card, great colouring! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon