Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Panda Birthday Wishes

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 
 

The theme for this month is Must Use a Digi Stamp and I have made a Birthday Card for my Mum using one of the Panda's from the Panda Love Pairables
which you can find in the store at Digi Doodle Studios 
 
I coloured the Panda using Copics and fussy cut him
 
I used distress inks and a Funky Fossil heart background stencil.  The sentiment I typed in word and printed out.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


16 comments:

  1. How very sweet!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week where it's all about feminine creations!!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schattige kaart, past in het thema Gilz only van Creative Sketchy Girls. Bedankt voor je deelname.
    Groetjes Maura (DT CSG)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Adorable Lisa. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah Lisa, this is so sweet! Such a cute image, so beautifully coloured, and perfectly cut out. Love the background! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back to say Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa, love it, so sweet, thank you for joining us at Allsorts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute he is and the background is beautiful. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute lisa love your colouring and thanks for playing along with this week at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable image. I love the shade of purple you chose also. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really cute panda and a lovely background too.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends Challenge too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon