Pages

Saturday 6 March 2021

Angel Curls

 Hi Everyone

It is the start of this months challenge over at The Fairy and the Unicorn 


As always the theme is Anything Goes as long as its a fantasy creation
 
For my DT card I have used this recently released image called Twinkle Angel Sophie from Conie Fong  This is the second time I have coloured her up in a short space of time. I just had so much fun colouring the curls up the first time I had to do them again lol!
 
I have coloured her using Copics and a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen to add some sparkle to the wings.  The sentiment I made up and typed on the laptop at the time of printing

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 


 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon






13 comments:

  1. A BEAUTIFULLY COLOURED CARD Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love your colouring of the image. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back to say Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO adorable and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute. Darling image and your coloring is beautiful. I am so glad you shared over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image! Beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this card, Lisa! You've done such a beautiful job coloring her and she is darling. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge last week! Hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team
    Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Ania DT Member for https://worldw
    ideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feminine and Angelic Lisa... Cute! Thank you for sharing your birthday wish with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge and your support. Good Luck, stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet card with this angel. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends and see you back soon. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon