Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Thinking Chloe

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Unicorn Challenge 
 
 

The theme for this month is Make it Feminine.  I hope that you can come on over and pay along with us this time
 
For my DT card I have used this image called Thoughtful Chloe from Pink Gem Designs
 
I used a Memento Dew Drop Ink Pad and a wall stencil (Cannot remember the make of it as I dont have the packaging) and a cloud die and Distress Ink to create the sky.  I fussy cut out Chloe after colouring her with Copics.  The little butterflies are punched.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

9 comments:

  1. Back to say Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute!!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week where it's all about "feminine creations".
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, love the background! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super toffe kaart. Helemaal leuk. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Creative Sketchy Girls.
    Great card, love it. Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls.

    XX
    Claudia

    DT Creative Sketchy Girls

    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
    https://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute card, love it! Thank you for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon