Pages

Sunday 7 March 2021

Mimsy & Everly

 Hi Everyone

I am here today to share with you another new release for Digi Doodle Studios 

You can find this cute image in the store today.  The image is called Mimsy & Everly and I have coloured it using Copics.  I used distress inks and memento ink to create the
 
The patterned paper is also from Digi Doodle Studios and you can find it in the Hello Spring Digi Paper Pack  I used an MFT Stiched in and out Square die to cut the window/frame.  I then die cut some leaves and added some Paper Roses. To finish I popped on a pink polka dot bow

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


7 comments:

  1. Such a cute Easter card!!! I love the image it is adorable!!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Fundays Challenge. Kate Dt member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercute and sweet :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card it's lovely thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, like that stamp and the flowers pop what a wonderful card, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, sweet image you've been using!
    Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon