Pages

Saturday 13 March 2021

One Inchie Challenge!

 Hi Everyone

Every now and then a challenge theme will catch my eye and I just have to have a go.  I have never heard of the "One Inchie" before and wow what a challenge to find a sentiment and Image to fit in a one inch square or circle.   One Inchie is the theme this fortnight over at AAA Cards and if you like something that really makes you think then you have to have a go!  They also have a twist of Black and White which I also managed to do with this card.  I even managed to add some black glitter to the heart on the envelope.  

The image and sentiment is from the A Winter's Tail Pairables Set from Digi Doodle Studios and I used an MFT Die to cut the one inch stitched square.

I added a bit of shading to the envelope using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Black Glitter to the heart.  Even the smallest image needs a bit of sparkle lol!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

5 comments:

  1. Now isn't this the cutest. One inch piece and awesome stamp. That is quite CAS. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect inchie card! Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...kudos to you for fiddling with that tiny square snippet LOL It's lovely and clever how you used the envie on it. Thanks for entering your creation in the challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon