Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

Mudders Day Card

 Hi Everyone

I got carried away with the new Udderly Fabulous Pairables set that was released earlier this month at Digi Doodle Studios and made an extra project.
 

I decided to go pink with this one.  I coloured the image with Copics.
 
The sentiments come in the set and I used my new Cow Stencil from Glitzcraft and Distress Inks to create the cow pattern border 

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon




8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, great image and I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this so cute! Love the image, beautiful colouring and lovely CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card. Super sweet image. Cass x
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
    Encore
    Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word this card is udderly adorable - love the humour of it - thank you for joing the My time to craft challenge – JudithCE

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card ad sentiment Lisa.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/">Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in
    Monique DT its fab

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon