Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Easter Bunnies with Branch

 Hi Everyone

CUTENESS OVERLOAD has landed into the Conie Fong Etsy Store 

There are several Easter Bunnies and they are just amazing.

I have made this card using the Easter Bunny Trio Bundle.  You get several images in this bundle.  There is the one with the branch that I have used. One without the Branch and a couple more.  I just love Bunnies
 
I coloured the image using Copics

I used a Cloud Die and Distress Ink to create the sky.  The sentiment I typed and printed with the image.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing your art at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week, and hope you'll link up again.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the colors you use! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again.
    Take care! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon