Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

Cute Cow Scene

 Hi Everyone

Here is my 2nd new release project for Digi Doodle Studios 


I had such fun working with this pairables set.  It is called Udderly Fabulous
 
I have coloured the images using Copics 

The sentiment comes with the set.  I cut the circle aperture using GoKreate Circle Dies and then created my little grassy scene using an MFT Grassy Border die and Distress inks to make the sky

I think I will be making more cards using these cute cows.  Their faces are just so adorable!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon






7 comments:

  1. Those little cows are just adorable, Lisa and I love the monochrome colour palette...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NO! Someone forgot to close the gate! Great design and I like the restrained colour palette which accentuates the cows. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe, we hope to see you again soon, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely and super sweet card. Totally adore it! Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Markers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set is so cute and fabulous scene you have done thanks for sharing at PFM this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moo-velous scene Lisa! Thank you for sharing your Fun card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge and supporting us. Join us each month for a NEw challenge. Good Luck, stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon