Pages

Saturday 27 February 2021

Belladonna Shaker

 Hi Everyone

I had a little time to colour up one of the recently released fairies from Digi Doodle Studios
 

Usually my craft time is taken up with DT work but as I am nicely ahead I had a bit of fun playing with Belladonna
 
I decided to make a shaker notebook cover.  I find shakers so difficult. I see some cards with several shaker windows on them I have enough trouble trying to get one to work lol!  Oh well they say practice makes perfect.  I have had lots of practice and am still nowhere near the perfection I see around blogland. 

I coloured Belladonna using Copics and fussy cut her.  The rainbow paper is also from Digi Doodle Studios and you can find it in the Rainbows Stars & Dots n Spots Digi Paper Pack.  The shaker window I cut using a Darice Nesting Frame Die. The "NOTES" Letters and the heart corner are both cut using Memory Box Dies.  I added some little pink pearl hearts to finish.

I would like to enter this notebook into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this notebook cover with me.  Please eave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

14 comments:

  1. A pretty cheerful card. Love the colours and the shaker panel. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely image and girly creation, thanks so much for joining in with our Feminine theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute and loving the pretty colors!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week for our feminine theme! Hope you'll visit again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty Lisa! Love the pastels! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Anything with a Heart’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun and pretty card, love your rainbow background. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again with a different DT hat on. I still think this card is just precious! Love the soft colors and the fact that it has a shaker ... WOW! Beautiful job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! I love your pretty colours and your colouring is amazing.
    Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Na

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa! What a wonderful, fun and colourful card you've created. Just magical! So glad you've joined our challenge on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori (DT Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card. Love the design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa this is stunning and love the dp works so well and thanks for joining in our challenge at crafty catz this week hope to see you back in the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just awesome. You've colored this sweet image perfectly! Thanks so much for joining your adorable card with us at Colour Crazy.
    Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon