Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2021

Poinsettia Gnome

 Hi Everyone

Here is my second project for February as DT for Conie Fong Art & Design Facebook Group
 
This time I have made a Gift Bag using Poinsettia Gnome and I have coloured him up using Copics 

The patterned paper is from Wild Rose Studio and I cut the glittery poinsettia using a Robert Addams Die.  The Merry Christmas is a Tattered Lace Die

I would like to enter this gift bag into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this gift bag with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation! Beautiful colours!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge February "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty gift bag and I love your sweet dancing holiday gnome. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful project. Love the gnome

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful and very useful bag, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful gift bag. Fun paper, image and design. So glad you shared over at Aud sentiments, Krafty Chicks/GD, Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining in the Aud Sentiments challenge with your lovely bag.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Gnome, great gift bag! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love me some gnomes, and this guy is super adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an uplifting merry image and project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Craft Challenge. We hope you continue to play with us! XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon