Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

Pink Love Gnome

 Hi Everyone
 
I am here to share with you some inspiration for Digi Doodle Studios
 
 
For my DT card I have used this cute gnome called Romy Love Gnome and I have coloured him up using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to him
 
The heart paper can also be found in the Digi Doodle Studios Store  You can find it in the Pink Classics Digi Paper Pack  The Love sentiment I hand stamped. I am not sure who makes it as I think it came free with a craft magazine and it doesn't say on the packaging.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 

 


 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

10 comments:

  1. Adorably CUTE gnome and card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya gotta LOVE a Valentine gnome! This is just adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Valentine LOVE’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that Valentine Gnome is so FUN! I love that you added just the right bit of sparkle too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Valentine Love Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I hope you'll link up this week in our SWEET challenge. (interpret your way - sweethearts, sweet saying, sweet image, sweets to eat, etc)
    :) Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges - DT & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, so cute! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'LOVE' challenge. Come and play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. Love the Gnome. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, I LOVE the Gnomes. Thanks for entering the challenge at The Paper Funday and Best of Luck in the Draw. Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. your card is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!
    Greetings Regina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, my what a cute image with all the hearts a shades of pink, love the touches of glitter. Thank you for joining SheepSki Designs Love/red -challenge, I hope to see you also in our new Girls, girls, girls -challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon