Pages

Monday 15 February 2021

Maddie's Christmas Sled

 Hi Everyone

I am here to share some inspiration with you for Digi Doodle Studios 


I have made a card using this cute image called Maddie's Christmas Sled and I have coloured her using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to her hat. I then fussy cut her.

I used a white hammered card and an MFT scalloped Border die to create the snow mound.

I popped this over a black shimmer card and the top border is a die from Memory Box which I cut in plain white card.  The Merry Christmas sentiment is a tattered lace die and I cut this in the black shimmer to match the background.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.




10 comments:

  1. This is so cute, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card, Lisa. I like a glittering background and a dog with gifts. Well-painted and cut out paper cuts. I'm glad you shared it at CCAYR. Martina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Christmas card! Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww... your little dog is adorable. I love the die and the glitter paper in the background. Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments. Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digi Stamps with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Jan’s Digi Stamps
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card, love teh image and the die cut snowflakes, so very pretty. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card. Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge, Crafty hugs
    Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the beautiful die cut background and the adorable image! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MLCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon