Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

Snowman Surprise

Hi Everyone

It's time for a bit of inspiration from me from the Digi Doodle Store
along with a shout out about this months challenge over on the blog.  February is a short month so this reminder is a few days earlier this month!


I have a card to share with you using Snowman Surprise and I have coloured him with Copics and a White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen

Our Challenge theme over on the Blog this month is Include a Sentiment
 
You have until 28th  to enter this challenge which means there is only one week left!
 
You do not have to use a DDS Image to enter the challenge but the prize is greater if you do!

Head on over to the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog to play along
 
I wanted to make a card for a Male hence the black and red colour combo
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

11 comments:

  1. Love the black and red gorgeous card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super image with great colours and design. Thank you for joining our 'Masculine' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digi Stamps with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Jan’s Digi Stamps
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is one well-dressed snowman! Love his little suit - very classy! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card.

    Thank you for joining us for the February challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
    Welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great masculine card. I like the layout and the colour choice. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge, we hope you can join us again soon - Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Great image and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Always Fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! I love your image and how you coloured him!
    Thanks for playing along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How CUTE! I love the red & black color palette! Thanks so much for joining us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon