Pages

Monday 1 February 2021

A Decorators Birthday

 Hi Everyone
 
It is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 
 

The theme for this month is Anything Goes and my DT card is the card I have made for my children to give to my Husband.  He has found himself out of work due to Covid and has been positive about the whole situation and put his time to good use by decorating.  He has done several rooms and they look fab
 
I was inspired with the design of this card when I saw a crafty friend make one with scrap strips.  I thought they looked like paint colour samples.  I have picked colours that he used for two of our rooms.  Thank you Meghan K for such a great inspirational idea.

The images are from Doctor Digi  They are called Dunderton Decorators Ltd
Paint Can and Paint Roller  I have coloured them using Copics.
 
The DAD letters I cut using a Memory Box alphabet die and the Happy Birthday are a die from John Addams

I hope he sees the funny side of this card as he not quite as old as the character lol!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous Lisa, the Dr Digi images are always such fun, lovely bold colours and a great layout- the 'paint stripes' look very effective.
    Thanks for linking up to Crafty Catz Challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Lisa, love your placing of the paint stripes and colouring. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card, Lisa! Love your color choice and great layout. Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Love the image and colors. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon