Pages

Monday 1 February 2021

Pure Animal Elegance

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Crafty Animals 


The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as there is an animal on your project

For my DT card this month I have used this very elegant image called Ballet Hippo from Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I have coloured her with Copics
 
I used Distress Ink and an MFT Sun Ray Stencil to create the background and added a clear stamped sentiment which is from Stampingallday
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 
 

8 comments:

  1. A very sweet CAS creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Four Legged Friends' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. B ack to say Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa you are so clever ... this is adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!
    Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is wonderful! She looks so fabulous framed by the blue sunburst!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab critter, and great effect with your stencilling. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon