Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Pil Seung Ma'am

Hi  Everyone

Here is my last post for this month with some inspiration for you from Digi Doodle Studios but dont worry I have lots more ready for next month lol!

 
For today my post is using Joanie Martial Arts Girl which I have coloured using Copics

I made this card for my children's Martial Arts Instructor who turned 21 on 11th August.  She is a Black Belt 2nd Dan I think it's called. She is only one of 6 Ladies to achieve this level in this Martial art in the World so I am told.  She is very lovely and my kids love her!

I coloured Joanie to look like the instructor.

The Card is a 6" Square and the Stripey Paper is a digi paper from the Honey Bee Paper Pack from Colorive Studio
I cut the decorative squares using a nesting frame die, popped on a black satin bow and finished by adding the swirly gems.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 


8 comments:

  1. Wauw!!! Dit ziet er echt onwijs leuk uit. Kei gaaf gemaakt!!!
    Beautiful card, really awesome!!!
    Grtjs
    Claudia
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe ... what a cute image and fabulously designed card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pearls, Gems or Rhinestones’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how adorable! It couldn't be more perfect for a Martial Arts instructor! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, that's a spirited little gal! So fun! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Colour Crazy Challenges. I hope to see you again next week. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation, love the design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafty Friends and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you again next time. Thank you.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello… Thanks for sharing your martial arts card with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘add embellishments’ theme … It will certainly brighten your childrens instructor's day! Good luck in the draw and please join us next time at Crafty Friends.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Friends...Hope to see you again..

    Caz CF DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa - this is so darling and loved your color choices. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon