Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Puppy Love Gift Bag

Hi Everyone

It is the start of the new challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog 


The theme for this month is Spots and/or Stripes.  I have gone with the Stripes for this one but you can use either or both!

If you are stuck for an image then visit the Digi Doodle Studios STORE there is no shortage of images there to go with this theme and they are all so cute! 

For my DT project I made a gift bag using Puppy Love and I have coloured this using Copics and then I fussy cut it.

The paper is from Trimcraft.  I used a Spellbinders decorative circle die to cut the pretty circle and popped a Silver Birthday Wishes peel off onto it.  I added some paper flowers, an orange satin bow and some pearl gems.

I would like to enter this Gift Bag into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this Bag with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. 
 
Don't forget to visit the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Page where you can enter our Anything Goes using a DDS Image.



5 comments:

  1. oh this is such a fun image and I love how you have displayed it.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is absolutely adorable Lisa! :) Love the striped background and your sweetly colored image! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute bunch of puppies. So glad you shared with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun unique gift bag.
    Love your colouring x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bag and image! Love this adorable image. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon