Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Blizzy by the Lamp Post

Hi Everyone

It's my turn to share some inspiration with you for Digi Doodle Studios 


I fell in love with this cute snowman and just had to colour and make him up! 

He is called Blizzy Snowman and I have coloured him up with Copics and Diamond Sparkles Glitter.  I then fussy cut him.

The Card is a 7" x 5" and I used a black encapsulated glitter card as my base layer as it looks like sparkly bits of snow falling in the background.  I used a Wavy Stitched border die to create the snow mounds  The lamp post I cut using a Festive Street Light die by Signature Dies.  The words are all Robert Addams dies.

I just had to make this up for my Son as he adores Snowmen at Christmas Time



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

7 comments:

  1. What a cutie - you've colored this guy perfectly! I love his touches of sparkle, and his stitched snowbanks in the background! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowman and robin are adorable and I love the scene you've created. Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card love the cute snowman and die-cut background scene
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your awesome Christmas project with us in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog's August "Anything Christmas Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MLCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful Christmas card, love the cute snowman! Thank you so much for joining us over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge and I look forward to seeing you again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon