Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Surfer Dude

Hi Everyone

Digi Doodle Studios has teamed up with Kit and Clowder to offer a freebie digi in conjunction with the new Summer Image releases that have been showcased this week by the DT in Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Group



In order to claim the Freebie you must join the  Kit and Clowder Facebook Group
and the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Group and then over on the Kit and Clowder giveaway post follow the instructions.  We cannot wait to see what you create with this gorgeous image called Liam Surfer Boy so please make sure you come and share your projects/colouring in the DDS Facebook Group

I was lucky and got to colour this up as a little inspiration for you.  So here is my card using Liam Surfer Boy which I coloured using Copics

To create the sunny scene I used a spellbinders die and cut the clouds and Sun.  The beach scene is a digi paper which I have had in my files forever but I do not remember who makes it.

Isn't he just the cutest surfer!  Pop on over and claim your freebie and please don;t forget to share him with us!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 

Arty Divas - Anything Goes 
Try It On Tuesday - Wish You Were Here 
Daisy Chain Challenges - Summer 


 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

6 comments:

  1. Super beach card, with perfect sand and sky.
    Thank you for playing in the Try it on Tuesday challenge, 'Wish you were here'.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, such a fun image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love your colouring!Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super sweet card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at https://artydivaschallenge.blogspot.com/Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie.



    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    Arty Divas

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great little surfer dude! You've created a lovely beach scene. Thanks for joining the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon