Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

CAS Emma

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Unicorn Challenge 

The theme for this month is Fully Loaded or CAS (Clean and Simple)  We cannot wait to see what you create for this one.  

I went the CAS option and made a card using this gorgeous image from Conie Fong Art and she is called Emma Rose which I have coloured using Copics

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Conie Fong Facebook Challenge - August Project Challenge
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes 
 

 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and sharing this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Your colouring on this beauty is stunning! Just love the simplicity!
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeou and amazing colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon