Pages

Sunday 11 August 2019

Summer Sunburst

Hi Everyone

It is so exciting to be able to showcase this New Release from Digi Doodle Studios 



The DT are showcasing all the new images that are being released this month over in the Facebook Fan Group and they will be available in the store on 16th August 



This cute girl is called Summer Reads  (Link won't work till 16th when she is in the store) 

I have coloured her using Copics and made my first Sunburst Card.  I found this style of card really fiddly but I got there in the end lol

The card is a 6" Square and the patterned papers are from my stash.  I cut the image and the scalloped circle layer using Spellbinders and X-Cut Dies.  To finish I popped on a pink satin bow



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

8 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would certainly be a fun and relaxing day for me during the Summmer! :) Love your fabulous colors and really cute sunburst design background my friend! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautifully coloured image and great sunburst background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and colouring. Great Sunburst well done for not giving up! Thanks for sharing with Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa me again lol-Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation Lisa, lovely design! Thank you for sharing with us over at LeAnn's World 101. We love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Sherry DT/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, sweet colours and beautiful DP! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon