Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Knitting in the Snow!

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


I decided to make a Christmas Scene wall hanger using the newly released Knitting Sheep Digi Stamp

I coloured this cutie up with my Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to the Pom Pom.

I made the fence using Lollipop Sticks which I coloured with Copics.  I used a Wavy Border Die and cut the snow mound out of White Glitter Card.  The snowflake is a punch and I added a ribbon to hang it and finished with a heart gem for the centre of the snowflake.

I would like to enter this wall hanger into the following Challenges
My Time To Craft - Christmas in July
Always Fun Challenges - Anything But A Card 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes 
Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes 
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - It's Snowtime 
SheepSki Designs Challenges - Animal Madness 




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

5 comments:

  1. Lol, what a cute image - that little sheep better speed it up! Pretty snowflake and lovely sparkly snow! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love that little knitting sheep! Thanks for joining us at Two Crafty Critter Crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute little hanging, I do love that sheep

    Thanks for joining in at Sparkles Christmas

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love that you made the background from popsicle sticks. Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute lamb, with his knitting on! Thanks for joining in our Animal Madness Challenge this month at SheepSki Designs. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon