Pages

Saturday 10 August 2019

Star Stampz Challenge Returns

Hi Everyone

Exciting News!!!!!  The challenge is back on the Star Stampz challenge blog and I am one of the new DT Members!


It has changed from a Fortnightly to a Monthly blog and has a few new DT Members but it is still a themed challenge and we would love for you to come and play along with us.  The challenges go live on 10th of each month

This month the theme is Summer and I have used this image called Spring Sunshine which I have coloured using Copics.  You can find her and all the other fabulous images in the store HERE

For my DT card I used a 7" Scalloped Square Card Blank and the patterned papers are from Trimcraft.  I cut the image and layer out using GoKreate Dies.  I popped on some paper flowers and finished by adding blue pearl gems.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

6 comments:

  1. Fab card and so pleased it has reopened. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie she is Lisa!! I just adore your wonderful layout design with the pretty papers and colors! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa you coloring is spot on. Love your card. So glad you could join us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty card, love the flower decoration. Thanks for tsking part with Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon