Pages

Sunday 1 September 2019

Pretty Yellows

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Crafty Animals


 The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as there is an Animal on your project.   I hope you can come on over and play along this month.

For my DT card I have used this gorgeous image from Conie Fong Art
and you can find her HERE

I don't do it very often by I do like to colour in yellows
I went for a fairly CAS style card and just added some yellow ribbon, hand tied a bow and added a button to the centre.



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.


5 comments:

  1. A really pretty image and beautifully coloured, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, this is so cute, gorgeous image and colouring, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very sweet, Lisa. The image is colored beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. Julie O, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is amazing! I love the yellow and how you did not embellish too much to let your beautiful digi shine.
    Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge.
    Monica C. DT Color Crazy

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon