Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Bat Scene

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Crafty Animals.
 

As always the theme is Anything Goes as long as you include an animal on your project

For my DT card I have used these images from Sweet November Stamps  I have cropped a branch from Spooky Tree and then hung the bat off it that comes with Flutterbee - Drusilla 
 
I decided to go CAS and create a mini scene in a 5" Square.

I coloured the images and background using Copics.  The Bats are a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn and the Sentiment is a clear stamp from MFT
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

6 comments:

  1. great card, love the colour, that silvery blue or steel blue. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lisa, I love the way you have the bat hanging in the upper corner! What a fab design. :-D Putting on my DT hat - Thanks for entering our "Anything Goes with a Featured Creature" challenge at Critter Crazy this month and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the simplicity! Great work!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon