Pages

Thursday 7 October 2021

Creepy Caitlin

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage
 

Our theme for this month is Autumn/Halloween

I went with the Halloween option.  I just love spooky creations (even if they are cute spooky lol!)

For my DT card I used this image from Sweet November Stamps called Creepy Caitlin and I have coloured her and her background using Copics and a Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen.  The moon is also from Sweet November and is called Spooky Moon Scene Builder 

The Hey Ghoulfriend Sentiment is a clear stamp from MFT

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon







8 comments:

  1. Wonderful hair, oh to dare for that colour, super cards, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun spooky scene! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's got fab hair! A lovely atmospheric scene too. Thanks so much for taking part in my challenge theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super spooky Halloween card. Your colouring is amazing, I love the purple hair. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what a fun scene and your coloring is excellent! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!


    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Crafters Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creepy and adorable - all at the same time. Love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Fantastic card. Love the details on the background scene and your colouring on the image is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon