Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Hawthorn is Scared

 Hi Everyone

I am so excited its Halloween Month.  I just love making and seeing all those creepy creations.

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 
 

The theme for this month is Autumn and/or Halloween.

I have gone for the Halloween option and made this spooky scene
 
The images are all from Sweet November Stamps  Amy artist and co owner of this company kindly did a video tutorial recently as I requested to learn how to colour a sky and moon.  You can find the tutorial video HERE  I had no idea how to put together a spooky sky before watching this!
 
The images are called Tree Friend - Hawthorn (This is the tree and he comes with the owl and the cat)  The moon is called Spooky Full Moon and the sentiment is a clear stamp which I just bought and is from MFT.
 
So is Hawthorn scared of the cat in the tree, the owl with his red eyes or the fact that the owl looks like it's about to snatch up the cat lol!  You can have so much fun making up little stories to go with these cute characters  (Or I do anyway lol)
 
The scene is coloured using Copics and a white Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 





 

4 comments:

  1. Oh! this is a very cool and different take on Halloween and I'm all for it! Thank you for participating in our challenge. Hugs, Kinjal - DT https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation. Love it. Thanks for entering your card at Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    Prachtige kaart Super tof!! Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a scaredy-tree scene. Awesome colouring skills. I am enjoying seeing all your Halloween cards on Facebook. Sweet November Stamp has created some pretty amazing images. I can see all the fun you are having with them. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! Thanks for sharing at This is Halloween.
    DT Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon