Pages

Tuesday 5 October 2021

Beatrix and her Furry Friend

 Hi Everyone

I have temporarily joined Daisy Chain Challenges
 

They unfortunately lost a couple of DT at the same time so as I seem to have a bit of extra time on my hands I said I would fill in for a while.
 
The theme for this month is Autumn/Halloween

Here is another Halloween Card from me using an image from Sweet November Stamps
 
My blog this month has had quite a few creations using their images but I just love them and no other company has the abundance of Halloween Digi Images that they have lol! 

This is Witchee - Beatrix Halloween Pack  This is her second appearance on my blog this month but this time she is with her furry friend
 
I have coloured the images using Copics and the Happy Haunting Sentiment is a clear stamp from MFT. The Boo and Meow are a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn I used a distress ink and a star background stencil from Card Deco Essentials to add a few yellow stars 

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon





9 comments:

  1. Hi ya, I am so glad you are joining us <3
    Your card is absolutely adorable.
    xx Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorably cute cute card and love the sweet image and colored so beautifully! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY another cute, cute image and your coloring is AMAZING! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful image and love your colouring. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, here's another adorable and sweet Halloween card, love that you can change the images to create different cards, this pair is fabulous.
    Thank you again for playing with us at 2 OLD BATS.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon