Pages

Friday 15 October 2021

Drusilla and Friends

 Hi Everyone

I am here today to share my second scene using this cute Flutterbee Drusilla 

I just love her and had to colour her up a second time lol!
 
She comes with her little bat friend but I also used Spooky Tree which comes with the owl.  I also added the cat from Tree Friend Hawthorn and the gravestones from Willamina the Wraith
 
So you can see that all these stamps work perfectly together to create a little scene.
 
I have coloured this using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp from MFT

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 




10 comments:

  1. An adorable card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very atmospheric - great colouring. I need to work on colouring background myself - so it was a pleasure seeing how it is done well. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,

    What a fabulous scene you've created - perfect for Halloween! Love the images and that bat on the branch is just adorable - great colouring skills as well.

    Thank you for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this time,

    Sarah R
    Crafty Calendar Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!!! I understand why you made a second one, she is just adorble!!!

    Thank you for participating on our fortnightly challenges. We love to see more creations of you in our challenges. You can win some fantastic digi's
    Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
    x
    Diana DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have created a wonderful, spooky scene lol, your colouring is perfect as well, thank you for sharing your work at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is so cute Lisa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab colouring on your card - your background is so effective. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spooky and fun Halloween card! Beautifully colored! Thanks for sharing it with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, love this so much!
    Thank you for joining our Halloween Challange.
    Crafty Gals Corner DT -Chris

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon