Pages

Saturday 16 October 2021

Christmas Tree Gnome

 Hi Everyone

So many new releases lately into the Conie Fong Etsy Store 

Here is my second DT project for this month and this cutie is called Christmas Tree Gnome 

I have coloured him and his little squirrely friend up using Copics and a White Gelly Roll Pen.

I followed a tutorial by Sandy Allnock on how to create a hollow in a tree and placed these two inside looking out as it's snowing.  The sentiment is a clear stamp from Stampingallday.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon





8 comments:

  1. A fabulous card. I love your colouring especially the tree. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big pat on the back for your background colouring, you did such an amazing job here and perfect behind the gnome & squirrel. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this stamp last week, so cute!
    It's a GORgeous scene you've created.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! - perfect for our theme. Thank you for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this little elf. Your card is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's.
    DT Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s a GNOME!! I absolutely love your scene colouring skills. Amazing! Reminds me of a Paint Night canvas. Thank you for playing along with our Christmas challenge this week on Krafty Chicks.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon