Pages

Sunday 10 October 2021

Pumpkin Fairy

 Hi Everyone

Who likes Autumn/Fall colours?  I usually opt for Halloween projects this time of year but I have wanted to have a go at an Autumn themed background for a while now but they always look so daunting and I have been putting it off.  Well I found this cute image called Fairy Tot - October at Sweet November Stamps and I watched a couple of videos over on the Adventures in Colouring with Amy  page to get some tips and went for it!
 
I have used the trees from The Riverbed Scene Builder and coloured this whole scene up using Copics and a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen
 
The Pumpkin Sentiment is a digi stamp from Conie Fong Art
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.
 

8 comments:

  1. OMG this is sooooo cute Lisa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    P.S. thanks for sharing it with us over on the Double D challenge also. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GORgeous scene and such GORgeous colours.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful scene.Lovely colouring and colours. Thanks for joining Aud Seentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little fairy, and your scene all colored up with Copics is fantastic! I know how much coloring that is and you did a wonderful job of it. Thank you for sharing with us at Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I'm so thrilled you've come to share with us! This is such an adorable image and you've colored/showcased it perfectly Lisa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Owls and/or Pumpkins’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorably cute card and image! Thank you for joining our challenges at Double D and Four Seasons!
    Diane DD DT and FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image and scene. Great coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz, Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet and adorable card! Love the colors and the pretty image. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon