Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2021

Halloween Pumpkin Gnome

 Hi Everyone

There have been a couple of new releases into the Conie Fong Etsy Store this month.

Here is Pumpkin Gnome and I made a Halloween Gift Tag. (Although I will probably use it as a book mark!)  I have been playing with backgrouds and making scenes recently and thought it would be fun to see how I got on, on a smaller scale. 
 
I coloured the whole thing using Copics.  I added some stars using a Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen and then stamped in the bats which are a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn
 
I would like to enter this Gift Tag into the following Challenges 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this Tag with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.





9 comments:

  1. awesome tag.. Some of my favorite colors and LOVE LOVE LOVE the image and scene. This is just so cute. I love the background what awesome coloring. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz, Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW .. this is such an awesome scene! Fun tag and your coloring is amazing! PERFECT background!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE. Who knows, there might be a prize without reaching that goal! LOL

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously created Halloween tag, love the colors! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very cool tag you have created here. Nice colouring too.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Gorgeous colouring. Love this TAG. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, I am scraplifting your design. That background is perfect for you gnome. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon! DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super color tag... LOVE the coloring. Thanks for joining us over at the Sept Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon