Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2021

Pink, Pearls and Sparkle

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of our special challenge at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 
 

This month the challenge is dedicated to Traci who was the original owner of the blog and a fabulous friend or mine.  Our theme is Pink, Pearls and/or Sparkle (Traci's Recipe) which were her three favourite crafty things.

I hope that you can come on over and play along with us this month
 
For my DT card I have used Snowflake Wishes from Conie Fong Art 
 
I have coloured her using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to her furry bits on her dress and her snowball.  I used a Taylored Expression Snowflake Stencil and Baby Pink Glitter Paste to create the snowy background.  This card is so glittery lol!  I even noticed a bit of stray glitter I have forgotten to brush off in the close up photo but then you can never have too much glitter!!
I added Pink Liquid Pearls to the centre of some of the snowflakes in the image.
 
I have used all three items in my project but you only have to use one in order to enter.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon






13 comments:

  1. Your fairy is precious! I am sure Traci would have 💜'd it. Cheers, MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Great image and design. Beautiful coloring and colors. I love the CAS look. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring - and I love the pink stencil snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely pretty. Love the conceptualization of the card. Thank you for joining in and looking forward to seeing you in our challenges. Hugs, Kinjal - https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing, just love what you did with this image and project. Lovely work indeed. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!! I LOVE the pink snowflakes and that fairy is AMAZING!!! Thank you for playing with us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!!

    Nora
    Cupcake Inspiration Challenge
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! Love your coloring and the little glitter and PINK snow.. yay..am so happy to see the pink snow. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations and showing us your pretty fairy in flight. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colouring, fabulous CAS card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Craft Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully coloured Lisa and I love your background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coloring of the fairy! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon