Pages

Friday 17 September 2021

Purply Abominable

 Hi Everyone

I am here today to share this card I have made using a Clear Stamp Yes a Clear Stamp!!!!  I have put my big girl pants on and bought two sets of C.C. Designs clear stamps.  I just loved the designs and as they weren't available as digis and I really wanted them I wasn't left with much choice lol!  Clear stamps are way out of my comfort zone and when they arrived I couldn't get a clear image which is one of the reasons I do not like using them in the first place but I decided to treat myself to the Tim Holtz Stamp Platform and I am pleased to say that I managed a perfectly stamped image!

This character is one from the Abominable Set and as C.C. Designs are in USA I purchased from one of their UK Outlets called Crafty Purple Frog 
 
I used an Altenew dot stencil and distress ink to add the dotty border down the side.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon




12 comments:

  1. This is OMG ADORABLE Lisa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you loved this stamp set! And you made a great investment with the stamping platform. Very cute CAS card, thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute card and cute abominable. It's a great set. You'll be happy to have purchased a stamping platform. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!!! I feel like clear stamps are too plasticy when new and usually benefit from some gentle roughing up to work effectively. I just love that little monster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little character is a joy - love the purple coloring. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it fun real stamping? This little creature is a darling. You've coloured it beautifully and that little touch of stencilling is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe favourite colour combo challenge, come again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and adorable Lisa. A lovely simple layout with your stenciling. Thanks for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so cute! And snuggly! As always, love your colouring. Have you tried gently rubbing an eraser over your new clear stamps?? Manufacturers sometimes have a light film on them. Hope that trick works for you. But the stamp platform is definitely a great investment, worth every penny. I have the Stampin’ Up! version and use it often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, with an adorable little character. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. We look forward to you visiting us again. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! I love his happy smiley face. Great CAS design. Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply the cutest. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon