Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Heart Easel Card

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage 
 

The theme for this month is Anything BUT Square.  We do not have a sponsor for this challenge but we will still be choosing a Winner and Top Spots and you can win a badge for your blog!

For my DT card I have used this cute elf called Candy Elf by Alicia Bel This was a freebie image in an event at DigiMojo Facebook Group a couple of months ago.  I decided to create a heart easel card.  It has been a while since I made an easel card.

I coloured the image using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to the hat
 
I used a heart die by Little B Designs and cut the layers both white and pink polka dot.  I cut the snow hill from hammered card using an MFT scalloped wavy border die.  The snowflakes I also cut from hammered card and they are cut with a Tattered Lace die.  The sentiment I typed on the laptop at the time of printing the image and I finished by adding some clear pink gems to the centres of the snowflakes

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges









Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is adorable, Lisa! Wonderful coloring and the pink and white polka-dots are perfect to show her off! Love the easel card too! Thanks for sharing with Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lisa, om my! What an adorable image and a beautiful card! Love it!

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Sarah R
    Crafty Calendar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and pretty easel card- adorable image and beautiful colouring, Thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin' Challenges
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon