Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Birthday Bee

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Crafty Animals 


The theme as always is Anything Goes (as long as there is an animal on your project somewhere)

For my DT card I used this adorable image called Bee from  Mariola Budek Art Store and I have coloured this cutie up using Copics

I cut the shape using a Spellbinder Grand Scalloped and Plain Circle Die.  The patterned paper is a digi paper from the Honey Bee Paper Pack from Colorive Studio  I used a Marianne Craftable die to cut the flowers and added Heart Gems to the centres.  I popped on some feathers I do love feathers they cover space but you can see through them! The sentiment I hand stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Ink Pad.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

10 comments:

  1. This is such a cute and colourful image Lisa and ideal for my 'BEES' challenge at MAWTT

    Thank you for joining us and good luck with your entry

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little image, lovely card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute use of the Bee theme!

    Thanks for sharing with us at both MAWTT and Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love that image!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Creations for this fortnights challenge.
    Hugs
    Linda
    Crafty Creations DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling "bee" creation, Lisa! Your coloring and designing is just delightful! I especially like the little heart centers in your flowers! Thanks for sharing your crafty project at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog, and for supporting us. We hope you will visit again.

    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm back with a different hat, Lisa! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Crafty Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cute card, great shape and colour wave x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this card! Your design is so cute and the feathers are such a fab touch! Thanks for entering and good luck! DT Connie @ Crafty Gals

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon