Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

B is for Bear, Butterflies and Bow

Hi Everyone

It is the start of the new challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog 




The theme for this month is Something beginning with "B"

I have chosen "Bear, Butterflies & Bow" and made my first ever shaker card (and probably the last as I really struggled with it lol!)

The Image is from Di's Digi Stamps and is called Happiness is a Beary Rose  I have coloured him up using Copics

The card is a 6" square and the patterned paper is from my stash.  I used a stitched Fishtail Banner Die and acetate to make the shaker bit and punched loads of butterflies to put in it. I cut a butterfly using a Memory Box die, added a satin pink bow and finished with Pearl Gems.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me. Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon





2 comments:

  1. Pretty shaker and I'm sure those butterflies like fluttering around. So glad you shared with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shaker card, so sweet...Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi challenge and using one of Di's images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon